Saturday 4 February 2012

News News News!

It is so lovely to see our members both past and current having success in the world of art.

Past member Bianka Guna, has a special message for all her friends at Bayview.

Dear Friends,
I would like to invite you and your family, friends  to my solo show "KALEIDOSCOPIC  DAYS" , in The Distillery District , the up gallery of Balzac Café  (building 60in The Distillery) from the 1st to the 29th  of February 2012. The gallery is open  daily   from 9:30 am to 7:30  pm.
I will be on the site on Tuesday , the 7th  of February 2012 from 2-4pm .
You can also  find me in my studio, at the Artscape  Case Goods Warehouse ,Building #74 ( behind Balzac Café) ,Studio #211 most of the days . Come , chat  and  explore a full collection on my latest  "Kaleidoscopic Days "  Series.

 Lizbeth, Sharon, Dorothy, Rebecca and I went to see the exhibition this afternoon. 


Thank you Bianka for a lovely afternoon.


Tony has also e mailed me to let me know that

'Artists against the Mega Quarry' show has been picked by NOW magazine!


Thats fabulous news Tony!

Don't forget to let me know of any other good news, Interesting articles or upcoming shows.

Ona

No comments: